Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Final Exams

Studying for my last final exam in statistics 2, Markov chains and poisson processes :), then it's just the 3 weeks course left. Just have one cemester to finish before my Bsc. degree in Mangagerial Engeneering.
I have some spare time (not much though) but not enough so that I can get a full time job and do well at school at the same time. It's also very variable how much time I have. So I wondered how I could use that time to get a small income... We all know that education isn't excatly free! Espeacially in Iceland believe me!
So I googled and I googled... And many of those "internet marketing something" or what ever we would like to call them request some money input, which I dont have!
Then I found this SpiderWebSystem, which I find very interesting. It's simple, you build your blog, he shows you how to make money off it :).

I'm still in the process of building my web and I'm going to blog here about my journey! :)

No comments: